Yoga Holidays for Families
Is it possible to meet parents' needs for relaxation and tranquillity on holiday with children? We came up with the idea of offering yoga holidays for families through our guests.
During the course times for the adults, the children are looked after in a creative workshop and an hour of children's yoga takes place every day. And in between there is always enough time to discover the North Sea coast together.
As part of the yoga holidays for families, you will be catered for with vegetarian/vegan organic half-board (breakfast & dinner).
The Indian yoga teacher Ashwani Bhanot has been practising yoga since he was five years old. He comes from a traditional yoga family, learned yoga from his mother and various yoga teachers in India. He specialises in Hatha, Ashtanga and Kundalini Yoga.
His individual style is particularly concerned with the needs and demands that everyday life places on us. He is committed to helping his students become strong, flexible and stress-free, positive and full of energy.
Students gain knowledge of the ancient science of yoga and achieve physical, emotional and spiritual fulfilment by incorporating yoga into their daily lives.
Ashwani Bhanot has led yoga classes, seminars and workshops worldwide, pioneered the concept of yoga at work in organisations such as the United Nations, UNAID, UNDP, the Ford Foundation and taught Hollywood stars such as Richard Gere.
Dates and prices:
- 7 nights; accommodation in a double room/family room or flat.
- Meals with vegetarian/vegan organic half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Yoga course (24 hours) for adults: except on the day of arrival and departure, two hours of yoga in the morning and two hours in the late afternoon.
- Supervised creative workshop for children from 5 years of age, parallel to adult yoga
- Children's yoga class - except on the day of arrival and departure 1 hour daily
- Yoga mats, cushions and blankets are provided
- Children's prices in room/apartment with 2 full-paying adults
- Minimum occupancy in flat: 2 adults, 1 child (4-14 years)